Choose a “Server From Below List” To Proceed
You have to wait for 14 seconds here to let us generate links.
Choose any random google drive server…
Try others server if any didn’t work.
Please Do Not Use VPN on our Website.
Fast Server is the fastest server for downloading.
Onedrive Server Support Pause Function.
Do not pause links too much please and especially do not pause Gdrive Links
Prevent Allergies and Asthma Attacks at Home
Asthma, as a disease, cannot be prevented. But, controlling it is one of the best possible things that we can do. Asthmatic emergencies can be prevented to a greater or lesser extent. And this is achieved in three ways, here are they:-
- Know the disease.
- Learn to live with it.
- Comply with the treatment.
The first point involves not only knowing what the usual symptoms are and learning to recognize them but also knowing what situations, actions or things can cause asthmatic emergencies.
Only this allows adopting a whole series of effective preventive measures related to the use of irritating substances of the respiratory tract and the main triggering agent of asthma attacks, allergy to pollen and dust mites, in addition to other substances.
Here are some key points that we should note to prevent asthma:-
- Use anti-mite mattresses or use covers of this type.
- Keep the house dust-free.
- Avoid humid environments, especially if the existence of moisture spots is found.
- Both at home and in the car use anti-allergen filters for air conditioning.
- In times of pollination, ventilate the house at times when there is less pollen concentration, dry clothes inside the house, avoid parks and gardens, close the windows when traveling by car.
- For house cleaning use products that do not have floral perfumes and are not irritating.
- Food should be stored in closed containers.
- If you are allergic to animals, then you should avoid having pets at home.
- Avoid tobacco smoke.
- Avoid contaminated environments as much as possible.
- Do not use drugs that can generate an asthmatic crisis, such as acetylsalicylic acid and other anti-inflammatories.
- Cover beds with "allergy-proof" covers to reduce exposure to dust mites.
- Remove carpets and vacuum regularly.
- Keep the house clean and keep food in containers and outside the bedrooms.
What is allergy?
Pollution, tobacco, preservatives and other factors have contributed to the increased incidence of allergies. To prevent the appearance of allergy, or its annoying symptoms when the person has already developed the condition, the most important thing is to avoid contact with the allergens.
All those substances that trigger the exaggerated reaction of the immune system. However, this is not always possible, since we live surrounded by potentially allergenic substances. Hence, we must follow a series of recommendations to minimize contact with all those substances that can cause an allergic reaction, especially when we already know what they are.
Follow these steps to prevent allergies:-
- Use clothes made of natural fabrics such as cotton or linen, and avoid wool and synthetic fibers.
- You should wash your clothes, even the bed, and toilet, with detergents that do not contain irritants.
- Take your bath with warm water and do not stay soaking for a long time.
- In your body hygiene, use non-allergenic products that respect the skin's pH.
- You should dry yourself carefully, using soft towels and without rubbing the skin, but check that there are no wet areas. As it is convenient that you hydrate with a cream suitable for your skin type.
- Avoid sudden changes in temperature and humidity, as sweat can make symptoms worse.
- Do not scratch or rub the skin even if it itches, you can cause injuries that aggravate the injury.
- Avoid exposing yourself to the sun if you get spots on your skin, and wear appropriate clothing and apply sunscreen if you are going to stay outdoors for a long time.
- In the case of contact dermatitis, avoid all those substances that trigger the symptoms.
- Check the composition of cleaning products, personal hygiene, makeup, etc. in case they contain any allergens.
So, here we tried our best to provide all the messures to prevent allergies and asthma at home. So, what do you think about this? Simply share all your views and thoughts in the comment section below. And if you liked this post then simply do not forget to share this post with your friends and family.